Thanks for creating this survey each year, Jamie 🙂
Number Of Books You Read: 130
Number of Re-Reads: 12
Genre You Read The Most From: Contemporary
Pages read: 35,376+
1. Best Book You Read In 2017? “Noteworthy” by: Riley Redgate!
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t? “The Sun is Also a Star” by: Nicola Yoon! I hated that book.
3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read? “Noteworthy” by: Riley Redgate! I wasn’t expecting to love it as much as I did, but I absolutely adored it.
4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did)? “A Court of Thorns and Roses” by: Sarah J. Maas.
5. Best series you started in 2017? Best Sequel of 2017? Best Series Ender of 2017? Creepy Hollow series by Rachel Morgan. “Tower of Dawn” by: Sarah J. Maas. “A Court of Wings and Ruin” by: Sarah J. Maas.
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2017? Rachel Morgan!
7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone? “The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer” by: Michelle Hodkin! I don’t normally read thrillers, because I’m a wimp, but I liked this. Also “Where Am I Now?” by: Mara Wilson, as I normally don’t read memoirs, but I absolutely loved this one.
8. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year? “King’s Cage” by: Victoria Aveyard.
9. Book You Read In 2017 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year? Maybe “Noteworthy” by: Riley Redgate or “Tower of Dawn” by: Sarah J. Maas!
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2017? Ohh, this is SO difficult, so you’re going to get ALL the covers!
11. Most memorable character of 2017? Sartaq from “Tower of Dawn”!
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2017? This is really difficult… “Eleora” by: Melissa Keaster.
13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2017? I had a lot of these, so I can’t really narrow it down
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2017 to finally read? “The Jewel” by: Amy Ewing.
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2017? I have SO many, so here’s just a sampling:
16. Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2017? Shortest, “Sil’s Story” by: Amy Ewing and Longest, “Winter” by: Marissa Meyer.
18. OTP OF THE YEAR (you will go down with this ship!): Oh man… there’s a lot of those haha. I’d have to go down with Feysand the most though.
19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year? Elliot and her roommate (that I can’t remember the name of) from “Not Now, Not Ever” by: Lily Anderson.
20. Favorite Book You Read in 2017 From An Author You’ve Read Previously? “P.S. I Like You” by: Kasie West.
21. Best Book You Read In 2017 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure: “Red Queen” by: Victoria Aveyard.
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2017? SO many!! But one of my top favorites was Jordan/Isaac (I think that’s his name) from “Noteworthy”.
23. Best 2017 debut you read? “When Dimple Met Rishi” by: Sandhya Menon.
24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year? “Tower of Dawn” by: Sarah J. Maas, I think.
25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read? “When Dimple Met Rishi” by: Sandhya Menon.
26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2017? I’m pretty sure ACOWAR broke me haha. I cried multiple times and one of those was very heartwrenching.
27. Hidden Gem Of The Year? “Noteworthy” by: Riley Redgate!!
28. Book That Crushed Your Soul? ACOWAR.
29. Most Unique Book You Read In 2017? “Noteworthy” by: Riley Redgate!!
30. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)? “Eleora” by: Melissa Keaster. That ending made me RAGE.
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2017 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2018? “Geekerella” by: Ashley Poston.
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2018 (non-debut)? The last ToG book! I’m SO nervous for it though. I have A LOT of books on my 2018 list on GR though https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/6538099-emmah?shelf=2018
3. 2018 Debut You Are Most Anticipating? I surprisingly don’t have that many debuts on my list But I’m looking forward to this one… “Love, Hate, and Other Filters” by: Samira Ahmed.
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2018? Since I already said the last ToG book above, I’ll go with… “War Storm” by: Victoria Aveyard.
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2018? Read at least 75 books!