Thanks to Jamie @ Perpetual Page-Turner for creating this survey each year 🙂
Number Of Books You Read: 65 (that’s with re-reads)
Number of Re-Reads: 9
Genre You Read The Most From: Contemporary
(total pages read: 20,564)
1. Best Book You Read In 2015? “Queen of Shadows” by: Sarah J. Maas.
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t? “Open Road Summer” by: Emery Lord.
3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read? “Queen of Shadows” by: Sarah J. Maas or “Everything, Everything” by: Nicola Yoon.
4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did)? “The Assassin’s Blade” by: Sarah J. Maas!
5. Best series you started in 2015? Best Sequel of 2015? Best Series Ender of 2015?
Best Series: The Remnant Chronicles (Mary E. Pearson) or The Lunar Chronicles (Marissa Meyer)
Best Sequel: “Queen of Shadows” by: Sarah J. Maas
Best Series Ender: “Royal Wedding” by: Meg Cabot
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2015? Marissa Meyer.
7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone? “Cress” by: Marissa Meyer.
8. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year? “Queen of Shadows” by: Sarah J. Maas.
9. Book You Read In 2015 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year? “Queen of Shadows” by: Sarah J. Maas.
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2015?
11. Most memorable character of 2015? Aelin Ashryver Galathynius.
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2015? “Everything, Everything” by: Nicola Yoon.
13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2015? “Just One Day” by: Gayle Forman.
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2015 to finally read? “Cinder” by: Marissa Meyer.
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2015? I really should keep a quote book for this, but alas, will have to start that in 2016.
16.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2015?
Shortest: “Christmas In Venice” by: Meadow Taylor
Longest: “The Bronze Horseman” by: Paullina Simons
17. Book That Shocked You The Most? “Queen of Shadows” by: Sarah J. Maas.
18. OTP OF THE YEAR (you will go down with this ship!)? Rowan/Aelin. There are so many more and it’s so hard to choose, ugh.
19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year? Aelin/Lysandra.
20. Favorite Book You Read in 2015 From An Author You’ve Read Previously? “Royal Wedding” by: Meg Cabot.
21. Best Book You Read In 2015 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure: “Cinder” by: Marissa Meyer.
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2015? Where to start LOL. Rowan Whitethorn (HoF), Tamlin (ACOTAR), Rhysand (ACOTAR), Olly (Everything, Everything), Ze’ev “Wolf” Kesley (Scarlet), Carswell Thorne (Cress), Kaden (KoD/HoB), Will (The Luxe), Kile (The Heir), Khalid (The Wrath and the Dawn), Elias (An Ember In The Ashes), and Willem (Just One Day/Year/Night).
23. Best 2015 debut you read? “Everything, Everything” by: Nicola Yoon.
24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year? “Queen of Shadows” by: Sarah J. Maas.
25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read? “Royal Wedding” by: Meg Cabot.
26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2015? “Heir of Fire” by: Sarah J. Maas. That ENDING.
27. Hidden Gem Of The Year? “In Search of Sam” by: Kristin Butcher.
28. Book That Crushed Your Soul? “Heart of Betrayal” by: Mary E. Pearson.
29. Most Unique Book You Read In 2015? “Everything, Everything” by: Nicola Yoon.
30. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)? “The Bronze Horseman” by: Paullina Simons or “Heir of Fire” by: Sarah J. Maas.
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2015? http://gillianeberry.blogspot.com/
2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2015? n/a.
3. Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog? n/a.
4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)? If OTSP Secret Sister counts, then that.
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2015? Winning giveaways and meeting so many great people through OTSP SS!
6. Most challenging thing about blogging or your reading life this year? I had months this year where I didn’t read a thing. It was one of my worst book slump years.
7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)? n/a.
8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love? I spent about a month working on this post: https://likewhoaaemmy.wordpress.com/2015/09/28/throne-of-glass-series-fan-casting/
9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)? Thrift Books! I was able to find the hardcover copy of Incarnate on there that I’d been coveting for awhile!
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year? I completed my reading goal of reading at least 52 books (one book a week) 🙂
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2015 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2016? “Winter” by: Marissa Meyer.
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2016 (non-debut)? The new ToG series book coming out in September 2016 and “The Unexpected Everything” by: Morgan Matson.
3. 2016 Debut You Are Most Anticipating? “Dreamology” by: Lucy Keating.
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2016? Since I already answered the next ToG book above, I’ll go with “A Court of Mist and Fury” by: Sarah J. Maas.
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2016? Read more than 52 books next year, again. And put more things up in my Society6 shop.
6. A 2016 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone: n/a.
Books I’ve read this year: