I finally switched to WordPress after having Blogger for a couple of years, and imported all my posts from there onto here. I probably won’t post all that much here, ’cause I live in a very small town and I kind of enjoy staying home and just reading haha.
I’ve changed a lot since my introduction post two years ago. It’s insane how much one person can change in the matter of two years, but still stay the same in some ways.
I’m not very good at these whole “about me” things, but I’m going to try.
- I’m twenty-one now.
- I still live in Maine.
- I’ve definitely gotten back into my book nerd ways. I hadn’t found GoodReads yet back when I started on Blogger, but now that I have… well, my to-read list just keeps growing. If you want any recommendations, feel free to ask! I’ll be happy to help (:
- I have a serious case of wanderlust. I just really want to see the world and meet my friends that I’ve made over the past few years.
- I love One Direction way too much.
- My music taste has mellowed out a lot since 2011.
- I love going to concerts, but don’t get to go to as many as I’d like ’cause of where I live and I don’t really have the money.
- I love a good cup of tea.
- I absolutely adore getting letters in the mail and sending things through Swap-Bot. I collect postcards.
- I watch too many tv shows and movies. I honestly don’t know how I keep up with all of them.
- I’ve finally figured out what I want to go to college for. I’m afraid that I won’t be good at it, but I can’t let that fear stop me. I need to get the guts to actually fill out college applications. My anxiety holds me back from a lot of things.